Monday 7 March 2016

[Poll] Which ROM Do You Want Next ?


Hello Guys, Here Is An Poll To To Select Which ROM You Want to Get Posted Here. I have Ported MinimalOS And MokeeOS For Our Device I.e Xiaomi Redmi Note 3G. Both ROMs Are Awesome and Stable As Temasak CM12.1. Both Are Based On Android 5.1 Lollipop. Just Select Which ROM You Want 1st, I Cant Upload Both ROMs At Same Time, Thanks to My Slow Net :p . You Can Check Out ROM Screenshots And Initial Impressions On ROM Below :-


Minimal OS:- 

  • Minimal OS First Layered Based Custom ROM For Xiaomi Redmi Note 3G Or MTK Devices. It is AOSP Based  Pretty And Sleek ROM Which Has Only 232MB Of Size. Performance is Buttery Smooth Compared To Mokee And Seems to Stable.Cool Thing About Minimal is that It Comes With Layer Manager Which is quite Same As Theme Engines.




Mokee OS:-

  • MokeeOS Is Another OpenSource Andoid Custom ROM Just Like CM. MokeeOS Is Based On 5.1 (Lollipop). It Has Theme Engine As well as Common Features Which Comes in CM, It can Be Great Alternative To CM





POLL:-


Which ROM You Want 1st ?


MinimalOS (AOSP )
MokeeOS (5.1) (CM)

Credits/Thanks To:- 

  • Rohan Taneja ( For Both Builds)
  • Pawan Diyal ( Fixes On Builds)
  • Team RogerThat
  • Fire855 (For His CM12.1 Build )
  • Me (Suraj Lad) (Ported To Redmi Note 3G)

If You Have Any Doubts Or Queries, Do Ask Them  In Our Comment Section And Visit Again For More Future ROM Reviews :)


Bookmark My Site For More ROM Reviews. Tricks And Tweaks For Redmi Note 3G.

Hello Friends, I am Suraj Lad, I Like Android And Tech, Here i Present Availble ROMs For Xiaomi Redmi Note 3G and Many Usefull Tutorials/Tricks :)

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I will release Both ROMs But As if Now Due to My Slow net, I Can Only Upload 1 ROM for Tommrrow Release :)
      After 2-3 Days I will Release another one :)

      Delete
  2. Resurrection Remix Pleaseeeee...

    ReplyDelete